Sunday, September 30, 2007

Monday 1/10

As I promised you I am going to write everyday a post en shaa ALLAH, today as you know (you don't know anything) in the last post I went to take a workshop from LINKdotNET I think I solved it somehow right, after it I was so happy I met someone special; who lights my life, May ALLAH bless her.

I went to home, then I opened my computer did some routines, then I slept. I waked up, my land phone was ringging, Ahmed Gamal told me that Khaled Adel's Father passed away please pray to him.

وَلَنَبْلُوَنَّكُمْ بِشَيْءٍ مِّنَ الْخَوفْ وَالْجُوعِ وَنَقْصٍ مِّنَ الأَمَوَالِ وَالأنفُسِ وَالثَّمَرَاتِ وَبَشِّرِ الصَّابِرِينَ (155)الَّذِينَ إِذَا أَصَابَتْهُم مُّصِيبَةٌ قَالُواْ إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ (156)أُولَئِكَ عَلَيْهِمْ صَلَوَاتٌ مِّن رَّبِّهِمْ وَرَحْمَةٌ وَأُولَئِكَ هُمُ الْمُهْتَدُونَ (157)سورة البقرة

نسئل الله تعالى أن يغفر له ويرحمه ويكرم نزله ويوسع مدخله وأن يجازيه بالحسنات إحسانا وعن السيئات عفوًا وغفرانا .. وأن يغسله بالماء والثلج والبرد وأن ينقيه من الذنوب والخطايا كما ينقى الثوب الأبيض من الدنس .. وأن يخلف عليه بدار خير من داره وأهل خير من أهله .. وأن يرزق ذويه الصبر والسلوان .

I went to our Iftar (breakfast) and reunion with my lovely class, we spent a good time wish we do it forever.

I am home, writing post, before I've sent IC booth invitation to the groups I know.

0 comments: