Monday, July 09, 2007

Windows live Messenger does not show my audio file I am listening to

mmmm, after some period of using Windows live Messenger, I noticed that, it does not show my audio file I am listening in spite of checking "Show what I'm listening to".
Yesterday, I was playing with Windows Media Player options I found some option is responsible for not displaying what I'm listening to in my Window Live Messenger.
If you're facing this, open Windows Media Player, from main menu Tools->Options->Privacy and edit it

3 comments:

Ahmed Mubarak

شوفتوا مايكروسوفت وعمايلها حتى رامي بيشتكي منها..وبيحط حلول علشان محدش يقول عليها وحشة..فليحيا رامي منقذ مايكروسوفت..هاي..هاي..هاي

عن لسان مندوب مايكروسوفت
:D:D

Hanaa Tag el Dain

you can do that :
Tools ->Plug-ins and check windows live messenger music plugin ;)

Nesma Mostafa

:D:D:D ah ana a3rf bt3t plug-in deh bs m3lsh ya ramy 2b2a 2s2l mtl3bsh fl media player a7sn yw23 function wala 7aga mno , asl 7agat MS deh bto23 bsor3a :P:P