Thursday, October 05, 2006

Do it automatically, Viva Vista :D

Do you have vista, let me show something new,
I was going to send my CV to someone, My CV in hidden folder (I do not know why I did that :D) So, I wanted to show it, I went to expolrer main menu nothing looks like Windows XP explorer.
So, F1 is the savior, Vista's F1 more than that :D, I pressed F1, search dailog appeared in search textbox I wrote "show hidden files" I selected the first result, then I found two options Do it automatically and show me step-by-step...
I selected Do it automatically... then it made it for me and said The task is complete

Very nice, Vista team (Y)

3 comments:

Mohamed Moshrif

Actually you can make it the same like Windows XP :)

The main menu is hidden by default in Vista, to access it, you have two ways:

1- Press Alt and it will appear.
2- From a button in the toolbar, you can select what to show, like side bar, search bar, and main menu, information bar.

After that, you can go normally to Tools->Folder Options and make what you were making normally in XP :)

Ramy Mahrous

laa ya 3m b3d el shofto mish h3ml kda :D:D Do it automatically :D:D:D

Anonymous

dah l far2 ben l windows user wel linux users, 3ashan keda windows dayman beyeb2a 3orda lel viruses...3ashan 3eeb user mesh 3eeb windows bas :P